Our family app – Xplor Home
For easy connection between families and our centre we use an all in one family app called Xplor Home. Xplor Home is the best and easiest way to keep track of your child’s day. From the moment you complete your enrolment form, you can utilise Xplor Home to book child care days, manage your account, receive the very first photographs that capture your child’s learning and so much more.
Features of our all in one family app
The Xplor Home app is used by families at our centre to keep track of their child’s learning, monitor their child’s health, access their child care finances and so much more. You can invite Hub Guests to sign your child in and/or out on the Xplor Hub tablet and also use touchless sign in and out of your centre with QR codes.
Here are more of the features you can access on the app:
- View your child’s learning, featuring all photos and videos captured throughout the day.
- Learn about your child’s progress, their passions, and discover more about upcoming centre events or information.
- Family time and milestones can also be shared with your child’s educator with a click of a button.
- Monitor your child’s health at a glance with analytics covering medication and incident reports.
- Keep a record of your child’s health routines ensuring continuity at child care and home.
- Simplify your child care financials so they are easy to manage.
- View your Child Care Subsidy and be aware of when payments are due.
- Approve your government Complying Written Agreement (CWA) with the app.
- Book additional days during the school term quickly and conveniently (Note vacation care bookings require a signed booking form).
- Notify your centre if your child will be late or absent, or if you have an upcoming holidays